Notes To Accounts : Sep 2008 Status of Investor Complaints for the quarter ended September 30 2008
Complaints Pending at the beginning of the quarter Nil
Complaints Received during the quarter Nil
Complaints disposed off during the quarter Nil
Complaints unresolved at the end of the quarter Nil
1. The above unaudited financial results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and taken on record by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on October 24 2008 and a Limited Review of the same has been carried out by the Statutory Auditors of the Company.
2. The consolidated Financial Statements to be read in conjunction with the notes to the individuals financial results for the quarter ended September 30 2008.
3. As per the Listing Agreement the Company is required to publish the consolidated financial results on an annualized basis. The Company has decided to voluntary make available the financial results on a consolidated basis so as to enable the investor facilitate a comparison of the financial performance between standalone and consolidated basis.
4. The unaudited financial results of the Subsidiary Company are considered on the basis of unaudited financial statements for the quarter ended September 30 2008.
5. The Company and its subsidiary mainly have only one line of business i.e. Surface Enhancement. The same in the context of Accounting Standard - 17 on Segment Reporting issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is considered to constitute one single primary segment hence Segment-wise results under Clause 41 of the Listing Agreement are not published.
6. The provision for taxation if any will be considered at the end of the year. Since the company has substantial carried forward losses company at this stage does not envisage any tax liability.
7. Figures for previous year have been regrouped /reclassified wherever necessary to make them comparable
Ashok K Jani