Live news , top stories, corporate news, company news, sector news, economy news, results analysis news, ceo interviews, fund manager interview, advisor interview, market news, bazaar talk, hot stocks news, ipo news, commodities news, mutual fund news, insurance news, news wire
19 June, 2018 06:52 IST
JSW Steel completes acquisition of 83% stake in Acero Junction Holdings
Source: IRIS | 14 Jun, 2018, 12.43PM
Comments  |  Post Comment

JSW Steel, an integrated steel manufacturer, has completed the acquisition of 83% of the shares of Acero Junction Holdings Inc and the remaining 17% are in the process of transfer to the company on making balance payments as per the terms of the SPA.

After giving effect to closing adjustments, the total Enterprise Value of the transaction is USD 182.41 million, with equity value of USD 80.85 million and liabilities of USD 101.56 million.

Shares of the company declined Rs 4, or 1.17%, to trade at Rs 337.20. The total volume of shares traded was 62,473 at the BSE (12.31 p.m., Thursday).





JSW Steel Limited   (Q,N,C,F)*

Comments Post comment 
 Post Comment
Name Email
Comment
Security Code type    into this box
Company Update
Dr. Reddy's defends right to launch Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film - 18-Jun-2018 12:40
Lupin, Nichi-Iko in pact for commercialisation of Etanercept in Japan - 18-Jun-2018 11:38
Yes Bank gets SEBI approval for offering custodial services - 18-Jun-2018 10:06
Fitch affirms at Axis Bank and ICICI Bank's issuer rating at BBB- - 15-Jun-2018 15:36
Fitch affirms at Axis Bank and ICICI Bank's issuer rating at BBB- - 15-Jun-2018 15:36
Dhunseri Petrochem to exit JV in Egypt with Indorama - 15-Jun-2018 15:22
NBCC bags orders worth Rs 4.80 bn in May 2018 - 15-Jun-2018 15:16
Jammu and Kashmir Bank to raise tier-I capital up to Rs 10 bn - 15-Jun-2018 11:26
Alembic Pharma receives EIR for formulation facility at Panelav - 15-Jun-2018 10:39
MERC reserves order on R-Infra's sale of Mumbai power biz to Adani - 15-Jun-2018 10:16
Dr. Reddy's receives nod for Buprenorphine, Naloxone Sublingual film - 15-Jun-2018 09:50
more...
Home  |   Shares  |   F&O  |   Mutual Funds  |   Loans  |   Insurance  |   News Centre
Wealth Tracker  |   Newsletters  |   Tax Corner  |   NRI Centre  |   Advertise
© All rights reserved. IRIS Business Services Limited
A Disclaimer